BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fri. Aug. 29 – Sun. Aug. 31

I definitely live for my weekends. We wanted to head to Iwaki for the big party there, but it didn’t materialize. No worries, though… Still had a pretty good time spending time with the JETs in my area!
On Friday, we bid adieu to two of my senpai because they were getting ready to head back home after their time here in Japan. We had an amazing dinner, eating “shabu-shabu.” I totally spelled that incorrectly – but basically, it was hot pot with never-ending meat and veggies. We also checked out Round One, an entertainment complex in Koriyama. I learned that I really shouldn’t play pool, ha. It was pouring ridiculous amounts that night, so I was really grateful after S. gave me a ride home.

0 comments: