BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sun. Aug. 10 – Lazy Sunday

Ah, yet another puddle of grayish water swirled down the drain today. I’ve been hand-washing my black clothes today in my trusty two buckets. Hand-washing ALL of my clothes has been quite the humbling experience. I will be the happiest girl ever when I get my washing machine, microwave and stove. Being the first JET in my apaato apparently means my bosses need to have meetings to decide how much to budget for my new gadgets.
It was yet another lazy Sunday for me – just as I like it. I stood for a good 10 minutes in the liquor aisle of my grocery store today, trying to decipher which sake would tempt my palate. There’s too many, so I’ll wait it out…
The new Fukushima JETs will be descending upon Fukushima-shi tomorrow for more orientation sessions. Sugoi!

0 comments: